Tuesday 17 January 2012

Home Made Presents and Treats 02. - Body Scrub

My friend Christina had her birthday during the holidays.
I wanted to get her something nice, but she was protesting that it is not the time to spend money and stuff like that.
So I made her a little something, that I use 2 - 3 times a week when I shower for a few years now.

It is really easy to make!

Brown Sugar & Cocoa Body Scrub

1 1/2  cups Brown Sugar (any kind)
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil (olive oil will do as well)
1 tbs Cocoa powder (any kind you have)
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ginger

You mix everything and then you add the oil slowly, taking care not to put in too much. You just want to wet the dry ingredients.
* You can adjust the quantities of the spices according to your "nose".

Put it in a nice jar, label it and there you have it!




The smell on the skin is divine....

No comments: