Tuesday 17 April 2012

Easter Holidays!

Easter Holidays are over.... I am back in the office....

It was relaxing and I got to spend a lot of time playing with Ioanna.

We went to my parents' summer house.
The weather was rather cold, cloudy, a little rain now and then. At 1.000 m. altitude Spring is just appearing!











Thankfully the weather was fine on Easter Sunday, so the barbeque was "on fire".



We had a very traditional feast with young goat on spit, kokoretsi and frigadeli.
I don't eat these last two dishes, but the whole situation was nice, traditional Greek music was playing, we were having some wine and meze while waiting for the meat to be ready!
We also had a couple of salads, slices of bread roasted on the barbeque drizzled with olive oil, my mom's famous roasted potatoes, spanakopita made by my mother-in-law (amazing!!) and no bake cheese cake by me!

I like spending Easter Holidays in the country with family and friends!

No comments: