Monday 17 December 2012

Survival Kit for a new mom!

A friend of mine was about to have a baby some time ago.

I didn't want to buy something for the baby just yet, so I thought it would be a good idea to give the new mom a little something.
We will give a present to the baby later, now it is the moment of the mom!

A hospital survival kit sounded like a nice present, which I made myself.
I was inspired by my own experience at the hospital and what I thought was necessary for me.


So I put in the bag a hand cream, a hand sanitizer, a nail file, a nail polish in a nude colour, caramels, make up remover wet tissues, a couple of healthy bars, earplugs, a lip moisturizer, a hair band and some elastic bands.
Since she was having a boy, I kept the colours at a "boy" theme.

Thankfully she liked it!

She had a healthy little baby boy and we are all so happy for the new parents!!!!

No comments: