Friday 2 August 2013

Banana bread!

I had a few bananas that were over ripe, so I made a banana bread.

Banana Bread
recipe adapted from here

210gr all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
120gr brown sugar
2 eggs
3 very ripe bananas
1 tsp vanilla
110gr yogurt


Simply mix all the ingredients together and bake in a preheated oven 180oC for 45 about min.




It is moist and tasty. Surprisingly it goes very well with peanut butter!

This is a great breakfast bread.

Louise

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't made a banana cake for a while now, the kids keep eating all the banana's! I may have to buy some extras so that I can make banana cake to have with my morning coffee. Thanks for sharing :)

Louise said...

You will like this one, partly because it is so easy to make. Try adding some choc chips or walnuts!