Wednesday 13 November 2013

Peach sorbet!

If you like fruit sorbet, then this is for you. Fast, easy, low fat and oh so tasty!

I came up with it, while I was trying to figure out, what I was going to do with so many peaches that I had. I made peach jam, but I also wanted something else...

Peach sorbet

fresh, ripe peaches
sweetener or regular sugar, quantity to your taste
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp vanilla extract

* Wash and remove the skin pf the peaches.
* Cut them in little cubes.
* Spread them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
* Place the tray in the freezer, until the fruit is totally frozen.
* Place all the ingredients in the food processor and blitz your heart out.
* From time to time, stop and scrape down the sides.
* It is ready when it looks like sorbet!




You will love this. Trust me!


Louise

No comments: